The Koh Yao Yai to Koh Lanta Speedboat Ferry transfer is a 1 hour 45 minute speedboat ferry journey. View the Koh Yao Yai to Koh Lanta speedboat ferry timetable and book tickets online.
Important! No Ferry Bookings From April 1 to October 26We are unable to sell ferry tickets for ferry trips departing between April 1 to October 26. Enter your desired route and travel dates in the search box below to help you find available alternatives
If you are looking to book ferry tickets for trips from October 27 onwards, please use the form below to make your booking
Koh Yao Yai to Koh Lanta Speedboat Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Depart Koh Yao Yai at 8:15 – Arrive at Koh Lanta at 10:00
- Adults – 1500 Baht per Adult ( guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 1050 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500 Baht per child
- Check in then board the speedboat ferry which departs Koh Yao Yai, Klong Hia Pier at 8:15
- The travel time to Koh Lanta is 1 hour 45 minutes. You will arrive at Saladan Pier Koh Lanta at 10:00
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License)
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to email@example.com
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. [expand title="See full Terms and Conditions"]
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to email@example.com - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to firstname.lastname@example.org . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to email@example.com .
In case of problems with *hotel pick up only*, please call booking manager Patrick at Tiger Travel Co. 081 358 8989
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:
1. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances.
2. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Muk, Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan and Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on these islands, so the ferry cannot dock.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
3. Passenger with reservations must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
4. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
5. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License).
6. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Ferries To Koh Yao Yai
- Phuket Ao Po Pier to Koh Yao Yai
- Phuket Airport to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Yao Yai
- Khao Lanta to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Jum to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Kradan to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Muk to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Ngai to Koh Yao Yai
- Railay Beach to Koh Yao Yai
- Khao Lipe to Koh Yao Yai